Followers

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A quick update!

I have been away from the blog for a while but it doesn't mean I am giving up on blogging. My absence is due to 2 factors, first I was suffering because of a pulled muscle and had to rest my back for a while so that meant I had to stay indoors for sometime and when I recovered my husband delighted me with a wonderful trip to Lausanne and Montreux in Switzerland. Now here I am back home with some photographs I took while I was away. I will post the best little by little, so here are the very first ones taken in Lausanne.




These are the Swiss Alps as seen from our coach, sorry for the quality of the picture but I shot these while the coach was in movment on the Highway.












I will post more in the next few days.

1 comment:

Please leave a comment, I would love to know what you think.
Thank you!