Followers

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Round Robin Photo Challenge - Threads


Challenge theme - Threads.

These are threads on a toy weaving loom.

 

 

The same threads from a different angle


 

 This is a closeup on a ball of cotton crochet thread.

 

 

 

This Filigree brooch is made with Gold threads and represents the 4 pointed cross of the order of the Knights of St. John, also known as the Maltese Cross.

 

Thank you very much for looking. Please take a look at the other entries in this Challenge, it will only take a couple of minutes, you will find the names here:

8 comments:

  1. I love that first and second shot! I have lots of crochet thread but didn't think of photographing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures Sue! I have never seen anything like this, I think. :-)

    Greetings from the Netherlands,
    DzjieDzjee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to find your comment on this challenge, thanks.

      Delete
  3. Hi Sue :)

    I agree with Jama! I love the first shot! What a creative approach! The angle and detail are super! Nicely done! :) The gold threads that become a star is so elegant and enchanting. Lovely to look at! :)

    ~Carly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. These are all good, but the first two are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to know what you think.
Thank you!