Followers

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

TWO OF A KIND - Part 1.


I thought of taking some pictures where the subjects were doubled ... but it wasn't easy.



 Two pigeons in the park


I took the picture of this cute flower pot holder on my last visit to my mother-in-law's burial place. The cute "bees on a see-saw" pot holder was on a nearby grave, a young girl's resting place.
Cute and sad at the same time.


This was taken in the ancient part of my town, Asti.- Italy.
What is left of a lancet window and it is found in the old Baptistry.

I intend taking more pictures with doubles, I hope to find some more interesting doubles next time , so watch out for more and a Part 2 in this theme.
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to know what you think.
Thank you!